Woodland Creation Evaluation Report
NEW from FOREST DIRECT LIMITED Launch of our new WOODLAND CREATION EVALUATION REPORT
At Forest Direct we work with our clients to design, plant and grow attractive, well designed woodlands that fulfil the UK Forestry Standards and qualify for validated Government backed carbon credits.
Quality, diversity and suitability are at the core of every woodland we design and deliver with our highly experienced and innovative team.
If you want to create a new woodland legacy then we can offer you:
- A personalised and bespoke service from initial options appraisal through to planting, establishment, and management.
- A service that meets both owners’ objectives and ensures the creation of diverse woodland to mitigate the risks of climate change, pests and diseases and flooding.
- The potential for supplementary income through the Government backed Woodland Carbon Code. This provides an opportunity to bridge the funding gap between overall cost of establishment and the Forestry Grant Scheme.
Today we are launching our preliminary Woodland Creation and Evaluation Report which will:
- Examine your woodland creation options and initial design
- Determine your Woodland Carbon Code potential
- Provide you with an overview of income, expenditure and cashflow
We are offering SLE members this service at a discounted price of £750 (+VAT) – a saving of £500*.
If you decide to retain Forest Direct Ltd to deliver your new woodland, we will refund the cost of the report to you.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial free 30-minute introductory consultation.
*Offer is subject to agreement of our standard terms and conditions found at www.forestdirectltd.co.uk
SLE member benefits – discounted rates
Get In Touch
during business hours
07967 111 805